But buying a bag is dangerous. Cravings hit and before you know it, you’re scraping the bottom of the barrel for more. And they can be bad for you in every sense: artificial ingredients and colours and preservatives. Then there are the gourmet kind – pure decadence with organic ingredients, guilt-free – the kind I do like to splurge on once in a while… but they come with a price tag and sometimes I just don’t want to excessively spend for cookie or two.
- 2 ripe organic medium bananas
- 1 cup of gluten-free rolled oats
- Add 1/4 cup dark chocolate chips (or dried fruit or nuts in preferred).
- Preheat oven to 200C.
- Prepare parchment paper
- Squish bananas with a folk.
- Add oats
- Continue mixing until both ingredients are fully squished.
- Scoop a teaspoon of cookie mix
- Bake for 13-15 minutes, until golden brown in colour.
- Pour yourself a cup of Slimtea Club Evening Cleanse.