Being healthy during and after a teatox, it’s sooo tempting to treat yourself with some chocolate in front of the TV. Now you can, guilt-free, with this healthy raw vegan chocolate recipe! Cacao and peppermint are a match made in heaven, so these chocolate eggs taste oh so good with SlimTea Club Evening Cleanse!
- 1/2 cup of coconut nectar (honey or stevia if preferred).
- 1 cup of aw coca butter (chopped) (coconut oil if preferred).
- 1 cup of unsweetened cacao or cocoa powder.
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract.
Toppings: nuts, seeds, dried fruit, quinoa puffs, coconut.
- Melt cacao butter in bowl
- Remove from heat whisk in cacao powder, coconut nectar and extract until thickened.
- Spoon chocolate onto a silicone mat or even better a silicone ice cube tray.
- Sprinkle toppings of choice over chocolate.
- Pop in the fridge of freezer until completely hardened.
- Pour yourself a delicious cup of SlimTea Club Evening Cleanse.
- Put your feet up and enjoy.